Beebe to host drive-thru coronavirus screening
Beebe Healthcare will be hosting a drive-thru COVID-19 screening event on Saturday, March 14, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Bayview Medical Center, located at 33663 Bayview Medical Drive in Lewes.
Beebe Healthcare is taking the risk of the coronavirus very seriously and are proud to offer the screening as a service to our community.
What you need to know before coming to the event:
- This screening event is for (1) those who have symptoms (see below), (2) who have traveled outside the United States in the past 14 days or (3) who have had exposure to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Symptoms include: fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, cough
- Only people 18 years of age and over will be screened for possible COVID-19 testing
- All participants will be pre-screened using a series of questions to determine their eligibility for receiving a COVID-19 test. Those who screen positive will receive the COVID-19 test.
- Only those in motor vehicles will be permitted to participate in the screening. No foot traffic will be permitted
- All participants should bring their identification. Those with insurance should bring their insurance card(s).