The suspects have been identified as Angela D. Greenwood and Anthony Jones.

Delaware State Police troopers have arrested two people after shots were fired at a Marydel-area home and a car at a Felton home vandalized.

Division spokeswoman Master Cpl. Melissa Jaffe identified the pair as Anthony Jones, 44, of Smyrna, and Angela D. Greenwood, 43, of Clayton.

The shots fired incident took place Saturday, Sept. 15 when troopers were sent to the 300 block of Grygo Road. There they learned Jones had come to the house looking for a former girlfriend. Learning she was not there, he left but discharged a firearm, striking the outside of the home.

He fled in a Hona Civic, Jaffe said.

Troopers tracked the Civic and stopped it at the intersection of Holly Spring and Willow Grove roads. Officers found Greenwood was driving the car while Jones was a front-seat passenger. A 39-year-old man from Marydel was in the back seat, Jaffe said.

A search of the car turned up a loaded .45 caliber handgun with six rounds in the magazine, a box containing 40 .45 auto rounds, about 1.79 grams of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia, she added.

An additional investigation showed Jones also had been at a home in the 600 block of Equitation Lane, Felton, again looking for the former girlfriend. Jones left after learning she was not there, but allegedly slashed all four tires and smashed all of the windows in a vehicle at the property.

Jones is charged with possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Felony, two counts of possession of a Firearm or Ammunition by a Person Prohibited, first-degree reckless Endangering, second-degree conspiracy, aggravated menacing, terroristic threatening, criminal mischief, and possession of a Controlled or Counterfeit Substance.

He was committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution on a $72,500 cash-only bail.

Greenwood is charged with possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Felony, first-degree reckless Endangering and second-degree conspiracy.

She has been committed to the Baylor Women's Correctional Institution on a $26,000 secured bond.

The man found in the back of the Civic has not been charged, and there were no reports of injuries as a result of these incidents, Jaffe said.