Our top moments of the week: 14. Best-Laid Plans Award: On The Amazing Race, Tim and Marie use their Express Pass to skip the Detour and smugly decide to lie to the rest of the teams that they still ...
Our top moments of the week: 14. Best-Laid Plans Award: On The Amazing Race, Tim and Marie use their Express Pass to skip the Detour and smugly decide to lie to the rest of the teams that they still have it. Their plan goes up in flames at the Roadblock when Jason points out that Tim and Marie are not wearing costumes from either Detour like the rules stipulated. Oops! Now when will everyone find out that Tim and Marie have already given the second Express Pass to Nicole and Travis? 13. We're Not in Kansas Anymore Award: We thought we'd seen it all - Heaven, Hell and even Purgatory - but this week's episode takes us somewhere we never pictured Supernatural going: Oz. After teaming up with the Winchesters to defeat the Wicked Witch of the West, the real-life Dorothy unlocks the doors to Munchkinland. But the first Woman of Letters doesn't go alone. Now a hunter, Charlie (Felicia Day) decides to take a leap of faith and seek out some magical adventures of her own. And since there's no way we haven't seen the last of our favorite hacker, here's to hoping that we'll see more Dorothy in our future too (and maybe by then she and Charlie will be more than friends. It's been too long since she got a little action!) 12. Best Backstory: On The Originals, viewers finally learn why Davina was so powerful - and so sought after. It turns out that many of New Orleans' residents want to find her and kill her in order to complete a ritual that would satisfy the witches' ancestors. How long can Marcel keep her hidden? 11. To Die or Not to Die Award: Monroe is sentenced to death on Revolution for killing the Texas Secretary of the Interior and goes out with a mere whimper (or, more specifically, a "I'm sorry") as he gets a lethal injection. Or does he? In the final minutes, Rachel - who mixed the supposedly fatal concoction - is shown digging up his grave! Hey, they already brought one person back from the dead... 10. Most Unrevealing Reveal: Spoiler alert! Kim Kardashian gives birth to a baby girl on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. However, unlike her sister, Kourtney, who allowed the cameras to film her both times when she delivered, the cameras just film Kim going to the hospital after she finds out that she has to be induced five weeks early - and only her. Nope, baby daddy Kanye West and new arrival North do not make an appearance. Really, we stuck by Kim through her four-hour wedding special and this is the thanks we get?! 9. Most Blindsiding Betrayal: On this week's disturbing episode, The Walking Dead explores what makes the survivors tick in the aftermath of last week's mysterious murder of two prison camp residents stricken by the flu. We really can't imagine who would sacrifice one of their own, but thanks to Rick's perceptive nature, we learn that sweet, former shrinking violet Carol is behind the killings. We're in utter shock and feel a little bit betrayed. But how will Daryl feel? 8. Best Family Drama: On Sons of Anarchy, it looks like Tara's plan to keep her kids away from Gemma is working. Even though Tara gets Jax to sign the restraining order against Gemma after Tara faked her attack and miscarriage, it remains unclear how Jax will handle his mother. That is, until Jax and his mom finally cross paths in the episode's most palpably tense scene. "You're a liar and you're a sick, twisted bitch," Jax hisses at Gemma. "Let this eat into your head, mother: You're never gonna see my wife, and you will never see those kids again. Grandma is dead." Ouch!
7. Most Kickass Return: Ever since Arrow premiered, Oliver's on-again, off-again love interest Laurel has been rumored to be the Black Canary. Think again, comic book fans! After Felicity figures out that the Black Canary is paying particular attention to Laurel, Oliver sets a trap for her. As Oliver, dressed as Arrow, goes to unmask her, she warns that his life "will never be the same" and calls him "Ollie" before revealing herself to be Laurel's sister, Sara, who was presumed dead after she was with Oliver on his doomed ship that was wrecked five years ago. Seems these two have a lot of catching up to do!
6. Hottest Thank You Gift: After the normally nefarious Captain Hook goes out of his way to help save Charming on Once Upon a Time, Emma is taken aback by his kindness. But she finds a way to thank him - with a sudden and very passionate kiss. Emma quickly warns him that the kiss is a "one-time thing," but hey, that one time looked pretty good for everyone involved, no?
5. Most Heartbreaking Twist: Just as Masters of Sex's prickly protagonist Bill Masters warmed to the idea of being a dad, his wife Libby miscarries while attending a party at the provost's house. Although Bill tries to stay strong in front of his wife, after delivering his lost baby girl, he breaks down in front of his assistant Virginia. He blames himself for little Catherine's death because he had mixed feelings about parenthood. "You're a powerful man, but you're not that powerful," Virginia says as she takes his hand. Still trying to remain strong, Bill asks Virginia to close her eyes, at which point Bill finally gives in to heartbreaking sobs.
4. Biggest Game-Changer: Once they returned to Boston for Game 6 of the World Series, the Red Sox never looked back. With one crack of the bat, outfielder Shane Victorino gives the Sox all the runs they need to win their third championship since 2004. His three-run double in the third inning puts the team up 3-0 over the St. Louis Cardinals. Boston went on to win the game 6-1, marking the first time the Red Sox have won a championship in Fenway Park since 1918. Is "Three Little Birds" the new "Sweet Caroline"?
3. Cattiest Catfight: Longstanding reality-TV rivals Bethenny Frankel and Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth finally meet face-to-face when the Apprentice super-villain drops by Bethenny - and it's not to make amends. Omarosa opens proceedings by telling Frankel that her career has been mediocre because she's white. "It's different for you and I, I am an African American woman," she says. "You get to walk around and be mediocre and you still get rewarded with things. We have to be exceptional to get anything in this business." Sure, this could've initiated a civilized discussion about race, but the two reality stars instead bring out the claws and start yammering over each other about whether or not "smart" is a brand. And you thought the Real Housewives fights were out of control.
2. Most Crushing Reveal: After weeks - scratch that - months of trying to figure out what the heck Operation Remington is about, Scandal fans learn a very important, and completely devastating, piece of the puzzle in a jaw-dropping reveal that even tops the assassination attempt on the President. After a lot of digging, Huck figures out why Fitz lied about being in Iran when he was actually in Iceland: while there, he shot down an airplane carrying 329 passengers, one of which happened to be Olivia's mom. As if Fitz and Olivia's will-they-or-won't-they extramarital love affair wasn't messed up enough already!
1. Most Toxic Exit: This is the moment that die-hard fans have been waiting for since the end of last season of The Good Wife. But the anticipation doesn't lessen the impact of Will's discovery that Alicia and Cary are leaving with some of Lockhart/Gardner's top clients to start a new firm. After Diane tells Will the news, he casually walks into Alicia's office and asks her if she's leaving before the rage builds and he swipes everything off her desk. "You were poison," he yells at her, before telling her that she's "awful. ... You don't even know how awful you are." So what should we call the Good Wife now? What were your top moments?
View original Top Moments: Good Wife's Traumatic Exit, Scandal's Reveal, Omarosa's "Mediocre" Feud at TVGuide.com
Other Links From TVGuide.com SupernaturalFelicia DayKanye WestKourtney KardashianOmarosa Manigault-StallworthBethenny FrankelBoston Red Sox (MLB)St. Louis Cardinals (MLB)Keeping Up with the KardashiansKim KardashianSons of AnarchyThe Good WifeThe Walking DeadOnce Upon a TimeScandalArrowRevolutionMasters of SexBethennyThe OriginalsAmazing Race 23TV Guide iPhone App TV Listings New Tonight on TV