- DIAA Girls Swimming Championships
- Posted March 4, 2013 midnight
- Charter School of Wilmington won the DIAA girls team title Saturday afternoon. The Force tallied 349.5 points, easily topping runner-up St. Mark's (240 points) and third place Newark (186 points). Several state records fell at the meet and Tatnall's Kaitlyn Jones broke Olympian Missy Franklin's national record in the 200 individual medley by more than half a second. The meet was held at the Carpenter Sports Complex at the University of Delaware.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Milford pedestrian injured in crash
- House passes lost, stolen firearms reporting bill
- Milford Police seeking shooting details
- Harrington burglary suspect an apparent suicide
- Domestic dispute leads to arrest
- Greenwood man charged in Harrington theft investigation
- lower case blues serving original treats at Abbott's Grill
- Dupont Nature Center to host 'Peace, Love & Horseshoe Crabs'
- State Parks launches Delaware Outdoor Family program
- Training for beachnesting bird monitors is May 11
- Greenwood home fire deliberately set
- Read more top stories