- DIAA Girls Swimming Championships
- Posted March 4, 2013 midnight
- Charter School of Wilmington won the DIAA girls team title Saturday afternoon. The Force tallied 349.5 points, easily topping runner-up St. Mark's (240 points) and third place Newark (186 points). Several state records fell at the meet and Tatnall's Kaitlyn Jones broke Olympian Missy Franklin's national record in the 200 individual medley by more than half a second. The meet was held at the Carpenter Sports Complex at the University of Delaware.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- State Police on the lookout this Memorial Day
- Harrington man charged with terroristic threatening in Milford
- Local author introduces kids to the world of horseshoe crabs th...
- Harrington woman charged with identity theft
- Residents urged to protect themselves from Okla. tornado scams
- Milford school board updates elementary curriculum
- Farmers, animal owners urged to prepare for storm season
- Residents should check for pesticide applicator licenses
- Memorial Day ceremonies scheduled for Monday in Dover
- Ponds to be treated for aquatic nuisance weeds
- Specialty crop grants available
- Read more top stories