- Flashback to Firefly
- Posted Feb. 15, 2013 midnight
- The inaugural Firefly Festival took place on the grounds of the Dover International Speedway last July. Crowds swelled to more than 80,000 each day, all vying for the best spots to hear and see bands like The Black Keys, The Killers, Jack White, Modest Mouse and more.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Harrington man charged with terroristic threatening in Milford
- Local author introduces kids to the world of horseshoe crabs th...
- Harrington woman charged with identity theft
- Residents urged to protect themselves from Okla. tornado scams
- Milford school board updates elementary curriculum
- Farmers, animal owners urged to prepare for storm season
- Residents should check for pesticide applicator licenses
- Memorial Day ceremonies scheduled for Monday in Dover
- Ponds to be treated for aquatic nuisance weeds
- Specialty crop grants available
- 'Color Play' on display at Mispillion Art League
- Read more top stories