- PHOTO GALLERY: Mispillion River Flooding
- Posted Oct. 29, 2012 midnight
- The Mispillion River slipped its banks after 1 p.m. on Oct. 29 as a result of Hurricane Sandy, forcing city officials to close several roadways.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Human remains found near railroad tracks in Lincoln
- Wyoming woman killed in Milford crash
- Witnesses detain driver after vehicle accident
- Bridgeville man jailed in domestic dispute
- Levy Court finalizes Safe Haven animal control contract
- Cutbacks now affecting military funeral honors
- Milford woman arrested for disorderly conduct at Georgetown Dol...
- Milford City Council struggles to balance FY 2014 spending plan
- One-way streets produce problems for Lighthouse Christian Center
- Man stabbed, woman punched during domestic dispute
- Milford man arrested in Georgetown assault
- Read more top stories