- PHOTO GALLERY: Emory Memorial Dedication
- Posted Sept. 20, 2012 midnight
- Delaware State Police dedicated a memorial sign in Harrington on Sept. 13 to Trooper George Emory, who was killed in the line of duty in 1972. Emory's family and friends attended the dedication ceremony, which was the latest in a series of signs being installed throughout the state to honor fallen troopers.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Milford pedestrian injured in crash
- House passes lost, stolen firearms reporting bill
- Milford Police seeking shooting details
- Harrington burglary suspect an apparent suicide
- Domestic dispute leads to arrest
- Greenwood man charged in Harrington theft investigation
- lower case blues serving original treats at Abbott's Grill
- Dupont Nature Center to host 'Peace, Love & Horseshoe Crabs'
- State Parks launches Delaware Outdoor Family program
- Training for beachnesting bird monitors is May 11
- Greenwood home fire deliberately set
- Read more top stories