- PHOTO GALLERY: Bayhealth unveils $147 expansion of Kent General Hospital
- Posted Jan. 11, 2012 midnight
- Bayhealth Medical Center officials showed off their $147 million expansion at Kent General Hospital in Dover. The expansion promises to improve care for trauma and emergency and cancer patients, among other things.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Ponds to be treated for aquatic nuisance weeds
- Specialty crop grants available
- 'Color Play' on display at Mispillion Art League
- Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization to host Golf Classic
- Q&A: Bayhealth employee specializes in tantalizing the taste buds
- Kansas, Maryland men arrested on drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges
- Milford woman facing fifth DUI arrest
- Residents encouraged to help Kent County SPCA receive Purina Ca...
- Holland receives Volunteer of the Year award
- DNREC dismisses wildlife trafficking charges
- Read more top stories